NTCAC is Growing!
By God’s grace, the planning of NTCAC’s phase 2 expansions is well underway. Visit this page often for updates on this project. If you have any specific feedback or inquiry about the expansion, please contact Peter Tam, Chair of the Building Expansion Committee at email@example.com.
Why are we expanding?
Our congregational activities are growing. We will create more indoor space for worship, fellowship and youth activities to meet current needs and accommodate congregation growth outlined in NTCAC’s Vision 2020 Plan.
Our Expansion Proposal
- More indoor space: one 200-seat multiple purpose hall, two meeting rooms and two unisex washrooms for a total area of 3,740 sq. ft.
- More outdoor space: close to 1,000 sq. ft. patio and walkway
- New paved parking area at the eastern end of church site
Project and Construction Budget
Project Milestones and Timeline
- 04/2016 to 04/2018 – Site Plan Amendment Application (SPA)
- 05/2018 to 07/2018 – Building Permit Application
- 08/2018 to 09/2018 – Tendering
- 10/2018 to 06/2019 – Construction
Project Milestones Update
|04/14/2016||First SPA submission to the Town of Richmond Hill|
|01/26/2017||Reply letter and comments from Town|
|01/26/2018||SPA resubmission to the Town|
SPA Town Comments Status Updates
|Septic System Review||Rural Development||Complete – 7/19/17|
|Elevation Plan||Architect||Complete – 11/28/17|
|Floor Plan||Architect||Complete – 11/28/17|
|Site Service and Grading Plan||Cole Engineering||Complete – 9/5/17|
|Erosion and Sediment Control Plan||Cole Engineering||Complete – 9/5/17|
|Storm Water Management Report||Cole Engineering||Complete – 9/5/17|
|Hydrogeological Investigation||Cole Engineering||Complete – 9/5/17|
|Underground Water Balance Study||Cole Engineering||Complete – 9/5/17|
|Landscape Plan||DWK Landscape Architect||Complete – 11/22/17|
|Natural Heritage Evaluation||Beacon Environmental||Complete – 1/25/18|